The Alpha Fuel System Fuel Pressure Regulator and Fuel Line Kit is the missing link between the fuel pump system and the fuel rail kit on the engine. In order to get fuel from the gas tank to the engine, you’ve got to plumb a series of fuel lines in-between. Where the Alpha Fuel System Fuel Pressure Regulator and Fuel Line Kit differs from other fuel systems on the market is that it creates a returnless, deadhead routing to the port injection fuel rails. With this style system we are able to sustain great fuel pressure at the rails no matter the power level. Our AMS Snailworks® Engineering Team has also been able to incorporate an in-line 6 micron glass fuel filter to polish the fuel before it enters the engine.
- FULL ALPHA FUEL SYSTEM SUPPORTS 2400+ HP OF FUEL DELIVERY ON GASOLINE AND 1600+ HP ON E85
- ALL MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS ARE FULLY ETHANOL AND METHANOL COMPATIBLE
- FUELAB BILLET ALUMINUM INLINE FUEL FILTER HOUSING WITH INTEGRATED CHECK VALVE AND 6 MICRON GLASS FILTER
- FAST ENGINE START UP DUE TO MAINTAINED FUEL PRESSURE AFTER SHUTDOWN
- AEROMOTIVE EXTREME FLOW FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR AND 100 PSI MARSHALL FUEL PRESSURE GAUGE
- MULTIPLE PORTS ON FPR AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOM PLUMBED FUEL SYSTEM OPTIONS
- REGULATOR MOUNTING BRACKET WITH RUBBER ISOLATOR BUSHINGS FOR QUIET OPERATION
- USES RACE-GRADE AN FITTINGS AND ALUMINUM QUICK CONNECT FITTINGS FOR EASY INSTALL AND LEAK-FREE OPERATION
- SILVER LINE SHEATH FOR IMPROVED HEAT MANAGEMENT
- UTILIZES ALL RACE-GRADE, 2000+ PSI RATED, PTFE LINED HOSE FOR DURABILITY AND FUEL FUME CONTROL
DELIVERING A COMPLETE SOLUTION WITH THE ALPHA FUEL SYSTEM
The Alpha Fuel System has been developed by our talented AMS Snailworks Engineering Team as a complete system, but with a modular approach. We know that many enthusiasts will want to do custom fuel system builds to their own specifications, so we’ve broken down the complete vehicle fuel system to four separate subcomponents – the Twin Pump Kit at the fuel tank, the Fuel Pressure Regulator and Fuel Line Kit in the engine bay, the Fuel Rail Kit on the intake manifold, and an optional Flex Fuel Kit Add-on for those wanting to run ethanol fuels. While these four main subcomponents are available to purchase separately, they have all been designed to fit together seamlessly as a complete system.
The benefit of developing a system in this manner is that we can reimagine how the system fits and works together to optimize vehicle-wide systems to improve fuel flow, drivability, and ease-of-use. There are a number of extremely restrictive components within the factory fuel system which our reimagined Alpha Fuel System reroutes, removes, or replaces to vastly increase fuel throughput. Another of the key features of the Alpha Fuel System is the ability to have OEM-like siphon system functionality, without the highly restrictive fuel flow of the OEM system. Because we have been able to re-engineer the entire fuel system as a complete unit, we can provide fuel to both sides of the saddle tank equally, keeping the fuel pump assembly full of fuel at all times. Where other builder’s kits use impractical and potentially dangerous external surge tanks, or can’t be driven below half a tank without fuel starving, the Alpha Fuel System solves these issues by way of our advanced engineering.
- 2017-Current Audi R8 Gen 2 (Incl. Plus & Performance models)
- 2015-Current Lamborghini Huracan (Incl. Performante, Evo, & STO models)
- The subcomponents of the R8/Huracan Alpha Fuel System are all designed to be used in conjunction with one another. Some custom fitting will be necessary if you are not using the complete Alpha Fuel System.
- Replacement Fuelab filter part number 71804 available separately.
WARNING: By purchasing this fuel system component you confirm that you have read and understand the following: WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS FLEX FUEL KIT MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. THE TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS KIT FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE TECHNICIAN MUST NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING THIS KIT AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.
Customers also bought: