Run E85 straight from the pump without having to worry about manually calculating your ethanol content percentage or switching maps! With the Alpha Fuel System Flex Fuel Kit Add-on you can run gasoline, E85, or any mixture of gas and ethanol from 0 to 100%. The AMS Performance Flex Fuel Kit’s ethanol sensor and electronics instruct your vehicle’s ECU on how to adjust parameters like fueling, boost, and timing to produce the most power possible for a given fuel mixture. These adjustments happen seamlessly in the background of your flex fuel ECU tune allowing you to be flexible with what fuel you utilize in your R8 or Huracan.
- FULL ALPHA FUEL SYSTEM SUPPORTS 2400+ HP OF FUEL DELIVERY ON GASOLINE AND 1600+ HP ON E85
- FLEX FUEL KIT ALLOWS USER TO RUN ANY FUEL OR MIXTURE OF FUELS FROM 0 TO 100 PERCENT ETHANOL.
- ALL MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS ARE FULLY ETHANOL AND METHANOL COMPATIBLE
- FULLY INTEGRATES WITH MOST STOCK ECU, AND STANDALONE ECU HARDWARE SUCH AS MOTEC M142 FOR A SEAMLESS SOLUTION
- USES RACE-GRADE AN FITTINGS AND ALUMINUM QUICK CONNECT FITTINGS FOR EASY INSTALL AND LEAK-FREE OPERATION
- PLUG ‘N PLAY CONNECTOR INCLUDED FOR AN EASY INSTALL
- UTILIZES ALL RACE-GRADE BLACK BRAIDED NYLON PTFE LINED HOSE FOR DURABILITY AND FUEL FUME CONTROL
- STAINLESS STEEL HARDWARE TO SECURE THE KIT FROM MOVEMENT
- BOLT-IN INSTALL WITH NO PERMANENT MODIFICATION TO VEHICLE REQUIRED
DELIVERING A COMPLETE SOLUTION WITH THE ALPHA FUEL SYSTEM
The Alpha Fuel System has been developed by our talented AMS Snailworks Engineering Team as a complete system, but with a modular approach. We know that many enthusiasts will want to do custom fuel system builds to their own specifications, so we’ve broken down the complete vehicle fuel system to four separate subcomponents – the Twin Pump Kit at the fuel tank, the Fuel Pressure Regulator and Fuel Line Kit in the engine bay, the Fuel Rail Kit on the intake manifold, and an optional Flex Fuel Kit Add-on for those wanting to run ethanol fuels. While these four main subcomponents are available to purchase separately, they have all been designed to fit together seamlessly as a complete system.
The benefit of developing a system in this manner is that we can reimagine how the system fits and works together to optimize vehicle-wide systems to improve fuel flow, drivability, and ease-of-use. There are a number of extremely restrictive components within the factory fuel system which our reimagined Alpha Fuel System reroutes, removes, or replaces to vastly increase fuel throughput. Another of the key features of the Alpha Fuel System is the ability to have OEM-like siphon system functionality, without the highly restrictive fuel flow of the OEM system. Because we have been able to re-engineer the entire fuel system as a complete unit, we can provide fuel to both sides of the saddle tank equally, keeping the fuel pump assembly full of fuel at all times. Where other builder’s kits use impractical and potentially dangerous external surge tanks, or can’t be driven below half a tank without fuel starving, the Alpha Fuel System solves these issues by way of our advanced engineering.
- 2017-Current Audi R8 Gen 2 (Incl. Plus & Performance models)
- 2015-Current Lamborghini Huracan (Incl. Performante, Evo, & STO models)
- The subcomponents of the R8/Huracan Alpha Fuel System are all designed to be used in conjunction with one another. Some custom fitting will be necessary if you are not using the complete Alpha Fuel System.
- Requires custom ECU calibration to utilize flex fuel functionality. Stock ECU compatibility relies heavily upon the software being used to calibrate it. Contact your tuner directly for compatibly confirmation.
WARNING: By purchasing this fuel system component you confirm that you have read and understand the following: WARNING/DANGER: SERIOUS RISK OF FIRE, EXPLOSION, BODILY INJURY INCLUDING RESULTING DEATH, AND ENGINE, VEHICLE, AND OTHER PROPERTY DAMAGE. THIS FLEX FUEL KIT MUST BE INSTALLED AND REMOVED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED MOTOR SPORTS TECHNICIAN. THE TECHNICIAN ALSO MUST BE TRAINED IN HOW TO INSTALL AND REMOVE THIS KIT FROM THIS SPECIFIC VEHICLE. THE TECHNICIAN MUST NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CATALYST FOR IGNITION WHILE INSTALLING OR REMOVING THIS KIT AND MUST READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE INSTALLATION OR REMOVAL.
Customers also bought:
AMS PERFORMANCE R8/HURACAN ALPHA FUEL SYSTEM – TWIN PUMP KIT
AMS PERFORMANCE R8/HURACAN ALPHA FUEL SYSTEM – FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR + FUEL LINE KIT
AMS PERFORMANCE R8/HURACAN ALPHA FUEL SYSTEM – FUEL RAIL KIT