ID1700-XDS PORT INJECTORS
ID1700-XDS, for RS3 / TTRS 2017+, 14mm (grey) adapter top. Set of 5.
The ID1700-XDS was designed to fill the gap between the ID1300-XDS and the ID2600-XDS, and like both, it features corrosion resistant internals making it compatible with all known automotive fuels.
A unique magnetic circuit, resulting from a lengthy development program, makes the ID1700-XDS immune to voltage and pressure sensitivity problems that plague other high impedance high flow injectors. The ID1700-XDS excels at high pressures typical of current automotive systems, and will perform flawlessly in these applications.
Port Injector Installation for DAZA/DNWA
- Perfect for IMS 1000 full frame cars
- PigTail connection required. Click here.
- The ID1700-XDS was designed to be an all fuel compatible injector, capable of very high flow rates. As such, it will most often be used to deliver E85 to boosted engines, or occasionally, gasoline in extreme high horsepower applications. Neither of these applications requires extended linearity at low flow rates, and so this was given a proportionately lower priority during the design process.
- The ID1700-XDS will deliver flawless stoichiometric idle and cruise mixtures on E85, but like the ID2600-XDS, should not be expected to do so on gasoline.
- If you need flawless drivability on gasoline, the ID1300-XDS will provide this, and is capable of approximately 150hp per injector on E85.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 6 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.