Valves play a critical role in any performance-orientated engine. Upgrading the valves in your VW or Audi engine increases reliability with slow forging processes, upgraded aerospace alloys, CNC machining, and heat treatments to withstand extreme abuse from high-powered race engines and daily driven road vehicles making beyond factory power levels. The power an engine produces is limited to airflow. As the smallest chokepoint in your cylinder head, performance valves are engineered to increase airflow by limiting turbulence created by valve stem obstruction and careful detailing of the valve head and valve angles.
- Improved airflow via application-specific CNC machining
- Maximized fatigue resistance and tensile strength
- Valve tip is hardened beyond 52HRc
- Strict dimensional tolerances for improved sealing
- Super finished to reduce surface roughness
- Optimized high flow rate designs